The Rating field is an effective tool for collecting quick feedback from your team members or customers. It provides a custom scale on the form for users to indicate their rating based on a prompt.
This makes it simple to collect data on the quality or condition of a particular product, service, or asset, while keeping your data consistent and easy to analyze.
Here are some common use cases with the Rating field:
- Surveys: You could ask respondents to rate their level of satisfaction with a particular product or service on a scale of 1 to 5, for example.
- Equipment inspections: Inspectors could rate the condition of different parts or components of a piece of equipment. This allows you to track changes in the condition of the equipment over time and identify areas that may need maintenance or repairs.
- Evaluations: In an employee evaluation form, you could ask managers to rate their direct reports on various skills or competencies, such as communication, teamwork, or problem-solving.
How to Add the Rating Field
- In the Form Builder, select Rating from the Add Fields menu on the left.
- Use the Rating Settings menu on the right to customize the field.
- Select Configure Ratings to adjust the scale (maximum 10) or labels.
- Select Allow Multi Select to enable multiple selections from users for one rating.
- Select Allow N/A to add an N/A option for users to select.