FastField supports several language on our apps in order to provide a seamless user experience for individuals and businesses worldwide. This article provides an overview of the languages supported in the FastField mobile app and how to set your preferred language.
In this article
FastField mobile app currently supports the following languages:
- English: The default language.
- Spanish (Español): Para nuestros usuarios que hablan español.
- French (Français): Pour nos utilisateurs francophones.
- German (Deutsch): Für unsere deutschsprachigen Nutzer.
- Portuguese (Português): Para nossos usuários de língua portuguesa.
- Thai (ไทย): สำหรับผู้ใช้ที่พูดภาษาไทย.
- Chinese (Simplified) (中文): 为我们的中文用户提供服务。
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt): Dành cho người dùng nói tiếng Việt.
The app will automatically adjust the mobile app to the language preference of the end user's device. This will only affect app messaging and menus. This means that when you set the app's language, you'll see menus, buttons, and other interface elements in your chosen device language.
- Note: The language selection does not impact the content of the forms themselves. Forms remain unchanged and will display their original language or content they were created on, regardless of the app's language settings. callout__important
How to Change the Language
Languages are only in mobile apps and based on the language set in the device settings. To change the app language, go to your device's settings, and from there you can select your preferred language.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use a language not listed as supported?
A: While FastField officially supports the listed languages, you can customize the language within your forms to accommodate additional languages as needed. Unsupported languages will not be available for the app menu.
Q: Is there multilingual support within forms?
A: Yes, you can create multilingual forms by customizing fields and content within your forms to appear in different languages. This is helpful for gathering data from respondents in their native language.
Q: How come my app menu is in my desired language but my form isn't?
A: If the device language is set to French, the app will show in French. This is only for app messaging and menus only and will not affect forms in the app, so you would need to build the form out in the desired language.