The following instructions provide a step-by-step walkthrough to set up your first form.
Login to the Online Administration Portal
Login to https://manage.fastfieldforms.com using your administration username and password
Click the New button at the top of the screen and select Form
You can then either select "Create My Own" or "Import A Sample", for this article we are selecting "Create My Own"
Add Fields to Your Form
- You can add fields from the "Add Fields" panel on the left side of your screen:
- Click the Text Field Type Icon
- Click the Single Photo Field Type Icon
- Click the Switch Field Type Icon
Your form should look similar to the screen below:
Save and Configure the Form
- Click on the pencil icon next to the form name to name your form, enter 'My Test Form' in the Form Name Field:
2. Click the Button to Save your form.
3. Your form will then be saved to your Default Library.
Access the Form from the FastField Mobile Application
- Open the FastField application and login using your email address and password.
Tap the 'Forms' button on the main menu.
3. Tap on the form named 'My Test Form' in the list to open and view the form.
Modify the Form
To modify the form you just created, complete the following steps:
Open the web portal and navigate to the My Forms page from the top navigation bar.
Add or modify fields.
Click the Save button and then Publish Live button.
Test Your Form Modifications in the FastField Mobile Application
Open the FastField application and login using your email address and password.
- Tap the 'Forms' button in the main menu.
Tap on the form named 'My Test Form' in the list to open and view the form.