What is a sequence number?
• A sequence number is an incrementing identifier for your form submissions. This is useful for organizing your submissions.
How do I set a sequence number on my form?
• To set a sequence number on your form, you must first click on the "Advanced Options" button in the form builder, and then choose "Setup Form"
• From there, click the checkbox that says "Add Sequence Number To Form Results?".
• Enter a starting number if you wish, the default is 1.
• You can reference the sequence number on your custom PDF by using the key "sequenceNumber".