The FTP integration action allows you to send your form submissions in your desired format(s) to your File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server, which is used to transfer files. However, you'll need to make sure to add your server’s settings correctly. To do this:
- Select the submission format you want to receive on your server. We've chosen PDF in the figure below:
Note that you have the option to package in a Zip file.
- Fill in your FTP server information:
- Enter the FTP Host address for your server.
- Choose if you want to enable Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Enter the directory path you wish to place the files in.
- Test the integration (a successful test is required to save the integration). See the photo below: