The FTP integration action allows you to send your form submissions in your desired format/s to your FTP server. However, you will need to make sure to correctly add your server’s settings.
First, you will need to select the submission format you want to receive on your server.
We've chosen PDF in the figure below.
Note that you have the options to package in a Zip file.
Next, you will need to fill in your FTP server information.
1) Enter the FTP Host address for your server.
2) Choose if you want to enable Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
3) Enter the Username and Password.
4) Enter the directory path you wish to place the files in.
5) Test the integration (successful test required to save the integration).
See photo below.