What is a SubAccount?
A sub account is a separate account within a main account. Primarily used by approved resellers; Admins within the main account have access to their associated sub accounts’ forms, data and user information. It also allows users within the SubAccounts to access their own separated data and forms. The main account is billed for all users on that account and all associated SubAccounts users.
Note: SubAccounts are only available for approved resellers. If you are just looking to organize your account better, you may want to look into leveraging User Groups and Libraries.
Advantages of using a sub account:
- SubAccount users can access their own data separately, without needing to access the main account
- Main Account Admins can easily view SubAccounts data and manage and create forms, libraries and permissions
- Main Account Admins can also
- SubAccount Admins can add their own users
- SubAccount Admins cannot access any forms/data on the main account
Note: Forms cannot be transferred from main account to SubAccounts, or vice versa.
Billing: The main account will be billed for all the active users in all of its associated SubAccounts, in addition to all the active users on the main account.
Creating a SubAccount:
You can create a SubAccount by: logging into the Portal, click the Account tab (at the top of the page) and the SubAccount tab will be on the left near the bottom of the page. From the SubAccount tab, you can create, filter, make edits to or even delete your SubAccounts.
• Click the green "add" button to create a sub account.
• In the pop-up window, you will be able to fill out the details of your new sub account.
• You can also edit your sub account information after creation, by clicking on the edit button, and impersonating the sub account.
• You can stop impersonating at anytime to return to your main account by clicking on the red "stop impersonating" button at the top left of the page.