While FastField has numerous direct integrations through Global Workflow, Zapier lets you connect FastField to over 1,000 web services in no time!
Setting up automated connections (or Zaps) is a breeze -- no coding required! They'll help you save time by automating simple day-to-day tasks and creating workflows between apps that you simply wouldn't be able to do otherwise.
Whenever you're ready to automate your workflow with Zapier, each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, which provides the information to cause one or more **Actions** in other apps that can be sent automatically. This makes it easy to create an efficient process quickly and effortlessly.
Follow the steps below to Zapier set up today and make the most of your time!
Getting Started With Zapier
- Sign up for a free Zapier account.
- To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps:
Not seeing what you're looking for?
How to Connect FastField to Zapier
- Log into Zapier or create a new account.
- Go to My Apps from the top menu bar.
- Select +Add connection and search for FastField
- Use your credentials to connect your FastField account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation!
- Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.
- Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See examples of everything that's possible with FastField and Zapier.