If a user embedded photos into their form, you can add them to your Custom PDF Report, as well. This way you will have both visual and text data in your report.
How to Add Photos to Custom PDF Reports:
- Locate your form and navigate to the Report Builder.
- Find & click on your Photo field (Single or Multi) to add it to the PDF.
- You can use the search bar to easily find specific fields in multipage forms.
- After clicking on the Multi Photo field, it will then appear in your PDF document. From here, you can edit the field and adjust its shape to the desired fit by using the bounding boxes.
- Once you have defined the shape of your bounding box, determine the data Output Type of the field in the field settings.
- Choose between Photos With Comments, Only Photos, Only Comments, Single Photo With Comment, Single Photo, and Single Comment.
- You can create separate bounding boxes for comments if you wish to separate them and locate them elsewhere in your PDF report.
- Format the rows and columns of the multi-photo field in the field settings to determine how the photos will populate.
- In the example below, we used the auto-scaling feature and set the maximum amount of pictures per row to 4.
- If you have a defined size or area for individual photos, you can change the field properties to Single Photoand select the instance order of the pictures taken. Then, place the separately defined boxes with sequential instance numbers manually.