Email From Field enables you to specify a field to be marked as an email field. It isn't a new field type. It is found as an action in the Delivery Options/Workflow section (as pictured below).
It allows you to mark a field in your form as an email field. When an email address is entered in a specified text or list field (more field types available/specified below), it will send an email to the specified email address after the form has been submitted.
Note: Currently, in this V.1 version, there is no email validation. This means that if a user enters their email address incorrectly, it will not send the email, and no parties will be notified. At a later date, we will add email validation. We do not have an ETA for this yet.
You will be able to specify format/s, a field, subject, and body. You can search for your field by entering the field key or field name, and it will populate with your form's search results. It is important that your form is published with your most current version.
- Doesn't work in repeating sections
- Doesn't work in a subform
- No email validation
Supported Field Types
- Dropdown List (multi-select and single select)
- Option List (multi-select and single select)
- Global List (multi-select and single select)
- Lookup List (multi-select and single select)
- Static Text
- Calculation Field (Computed Label)
- NFC Reader