You can export multiple submissions to Excel by following this quick article. Before we start, there are some terms that should be clarified to ensure there will be no confusion.
Form: The created entity to which questions are asked and data is collected. A form is created in the FastField builder and is used to collect data/submissions from users.
Submission: The data that is gathered from a created form by users filling out the fields in the form on the app.
- Login to the FastField Admin portal
- Go to the Submissions link
- You will then need to filter your submissions to a single form using the filters panel on the right side of the screen, by default this filter is set to "All Forms".
- Click the box(s) next to the submission(s) that you would like to export
- Click the Download Submission button, and select either export to Excel or export to CSV
Mass exporting submissions
- Login to the FastField Admin Portal
- Go to the Submissions page
- You will first need to change the form filter from "All Forms" to the form that you'd like to do a mass (excel, csv) export with. Note, you can only do a mass submission export with for single form and a max of 1,500 submissions.
- Click the Download Submissions button at the bottom of the page and select either Excel or CSV. This will export all submissions that are shown for the given date range and filters. Boxes do not need to be checked next to the submissions when using this method.