You can export multiple submissions to Excel by following this quick article. Before we start, there are some terms that should be clarified to ensure there will be no confusion.
Form: The created entity to which questions are asked and data is collected. A form is created in the FastField builder and is used to collect data/submissions from users.
Submission: The data that is gathered from a created form by users filling out the fields in the form on the app.
- Login to the FastField Admin portal
- Navigate to the Submissions page in the left panel
- You will then need to filter your submissions to a single form, either by searching for the form at the top of the page or using the filters button
- Click the box(s) next to the submission(s) that you would like to export
- Click the Download button in the top right corner, and select either Excel or CSV
- You will be limited to 1,500 submissions when exporting Excel or CSV