You can export multiple submissions to Excel by following this quick article. Before we start, there are some terms that should be clarified to ensure there will be no confusion.
Form: The created entity to which questions are asked and data is collected. A form is created in the FastField builder and is used to collect data/submissions from users.
Submission: The data that is gathered from a created form by users filling out the fields in the form on the app.
- Login to the FastField Admin portal
- Go to the Query / Export Data link
- Find the submission(s) that you'd like to export
- Click the box(s) next to the submission(s) that you would like to export
- Click the action button, and select either export to Excel or export to CSV
Mass exporting submissions
- Login to the FastField Admin Portal
- Go to the Query / Export Data Tab
- Find the form that you'd like to do a mass (excel, csv) export with. Note, you can only do a mass submission export with a single form at a time.
- Click the export button at the top of the page and select either excel or csv. This will export all submissions that are shown below. Boxes do not need to be checked next to the submissions when using this method.