If you are having trouble capturing photos within the app, this most often related to not having the camera permissions enabled or turned on.
Here are the steps to allow the FastField app access to your camera:
- Go to your device's settings
- Scroll to the bottom, where you will see the FastField app
- Click the FastField app
- Make sure the camera is enabled for the FastField app
- Relaunch the FastField app and try taking the photo.
If you continue to have issues, you can verify a few other things that might be causing this problem.
- Do you have a camera on your device?
- Do you have a cover or protector that is covering your camera?
If you still have issues, you can send our support team a ticket and we will get back to you shortly.