Save and Name the Form
- Click on the pencil icon next to the form name to name your form; enter 'My Test Form' in the Form Name Field. Additionally, you can use a Display Mask to dynamically name your form using field data collected from the form.
- Click the button to save your form.
- The changes saved in a draft will not be seen outside the form, libraries, or app until the form is published.
- Once you have made the necessary changes and saved the draft, click the "publish live" button.
- Confirm that you want to publish your form by clicking "publish live" again
- Your form will then be saved to your Default Library.