BUG FIXES - ADMIN PORTAL
- 264 - Fixed issue with the dispatch activity page, where you could get a 500 error if you had a date filter set to all time
- 262 - Fixed an API FormRetreive bug where only on the 1st version of your form it would display some form definition variables with Pascale case instead of camel case. This only happened if you were retrieving the first version of your form through API
- 263 - Fixed an issue with the builder where section keys were not properly being validated. So you could potentially get into an issue where a forms section keys were not unique.
- 258 - Fixed an issue in the Admin Portal where if you had a barcode field set in a display mask, you couldn't edit and resubmit directly from the admin portal
- 256 & 261 - Fixed a web app bug where lookup mappings weren't being handled well in the subform. Specifically when a user is mapping into a field that can be edited.