NOTE: As this is currently a beta feature, you will need to request to be added to this beta in order to access it. To do this, just email Support at email@example.com and request to be added to the Push Notifications Beta. Please see this article to learn more about Push Notifications.
How to setup
- You will want to click the Delivery button in the form builder to open the Delivery Options.
- Click and Drag the Push Notification action from the left column to the center.
- In the right column you can select if you want to send a notification from a List of Users, a User Group, or From Field. This will send a Push Notification to all the users listed.
- The Push Notification Subject will show up in bold on the device, preceding the body.
- The Push Notification Body will show up in the Push Notification banner on the device following the Subject.
- Click the Save and Close to save your Delivery Options.
- Save and Publish your form to start sending Push Notifications.