- 69 - You can now convert your form to a subform and visa versa with the click of a button. Both are new buttons in the advanced options part of the builder. One thing to keep in mind is that when you are converting your form to a subform, if you have multiple pages, it will only convert the first page. This is because subforms can only have one page.
BUG FIXES - ADMIN PORTAL
- 67 - Made some tweaks to how the $subFormInstanceItemNumber$ work on web app. Will now start at 1 instead of 0
- 72 - Fixed a bug on Web App where under certain circumstances a forward was incrementing the sequence number. It will no longer do that
- 77 - Fixed a few various dashboard bugs
- 78 - Fixed an issue on excel dispatch where under certain circumstances the "create new users" checkbox wouldn't work
- 76 - Fixed some bugs in IE11 where it wouldn't load the new builder correctly
- 66 - Fixed a bug on Web App where you couldn't select today's date if the "Future Date" option was selected
- 70 - Fixed a bug on Web App where a filtered lookup list on a multi-instance subform wouldn't save correctly when backing out.
- 74 - Changed how lists work on the New Builder. It'll now show both name and value on the forefront instead of just the name.