- 1123 & 1124 - New Feature - Force String Output setting on Calculation field. This feature is incredibly helpful especially if you are trying to work with numerics with leading zeroes (barcodes for example). Those leading zeroes can get cut off or excluded from the value. If you use this feature, that won't happen because all outputs will be automatically converted to a string. You'll need to make sure you have the most recent versions of the Android and IOS apps for this to work.
- 1128 - You will notice a new cookie banner notification when logging in.
- 1129 - There is an "Opt Out" button that is available on the manage user screen. Only users with the Admin role have access to this button. It allows you to opt out of marketing emails. In the future, we are planning to send "New Feature / What we are working on" updates through email. While some people will like this, I can imagine some users will not. This will allow for admins to "opt out" of those types of messages for their users. It will not effect any other system notifications like dispatch emails, workflow, or reset password emails. Currently there is no way to opt of those types of communications while using our tool.
Bug Fixes - Admin Portal
- 1126 & 1127 - Fixed several typos throughout the portal and builder. If you notice anymore please let us know through the feedback button at the top of the admin portal :)
- 1125 - Fixed a Web App bug on the calculation field that wasn't displaying text correctly when a script was working with a Yes/No/NA field
- 1132 - Fixed a bug with the account webhook integration where it wasn't sending the full JSON structure when submitting a form
- 1134 - Fixed a bug with the API call to recall a dispatch.
- 1136 - Fixed a bug with the HTTP/HTTPS workflow integration where in a particular situation it wouldn't send the correct file type.