What is a sequence number?
• A sequence number is an incrementing identifier for your form submissions. This is useful for organizing your submissions.
How to I set a sequence number on my form?
• To set a sequence number on your form, you must first click on the "settings" button in the form builder, and then choose "form setup"
• From there, navigate to the "reporting" tab of the setup menu.
• Check the box labeled "Add Sequence Number To Form Results?"
• You will then be prompted to enter a form starting number. This can be any numeric value, but will default to "0".
• You can reference the sequence number on your custom PDF by using the key "sequenceNumber".