User Groups are an organizational tool for your Users under your account tab in your portal. This is especially helpful for large companies that would like an easier way to categorize and view groups of persons (for example:“Project Managers” “IT Department” “Foreman”) and the users you assign to that specific group while excluding the users that do not apply to that group.
How to assign User Groups
- When you are in the Portal, Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page.
- Once the page has redirected, click on the “User Groups” tab on the left of the page, directly under the “Users” tab
- Next click on the “+ Add” button to add your next User Group
- Add the name of your group (for example: IT department, HR department, Project Managers) and the description of the group; Once finished, click on the “Save” then “Close” button.
- To add specific users to your previously assigned group, click on the edit icon
6. Start typing the names or emails of the users you would like to add to the Group you created. When you are finished adding users click on the “Save” button.
Congratulations! You have made your first User Group.