Bug Fixes - Admin Portal
- Fixed an issue with dropbox where some user submissions were getting "stuck". Was able to get this fixed and deliver those "stuck" submissions
- Fixed an infrequent issue where some sql workflow submissions weren't getting processed correctly
- Added automatic email alert to the user if their password is changed
- Added more functionality to Google Drive (beta feature) so that multiple fields can create multiple formats
- Fixed a lot of issues with SSO - We had to do a bit of a rewrite on this one - After releasing on Thursday, we had some lingering issues that were related to accounts that had sub-accounts also, setup with their own different SSO org code. Had to do a followup patch the same Friday for this fix.
- Added ability for admins to search sub-account user lists from the master account.