In the FastField app, you can use a barcode scanner to retrieve the code and populate data based on a lookup list.
In order to do this, you will need a list of your barcodes, with corresponding data in the same row for each column.
• To start, I have made three barcodes:
• I then created a spreadsheet for data mapping:
• Next, we need to upload the sheet into our account as a lookup list.
You can do this on the account page.
• Now you need to map the barcode on your form.
• Go into "setup lookup mappings"
• Create a new mapping and use the below image to image out how your list needs to be mapped.
If you have mapped your data correctly, it should auto-populate the corresponding fields on your form.