- Sharepoint - You can new setup a direct integration with sharepoint to send submissions to your sharepoint documents folder after each submission
- SQL - You can now setup a direct integration with your SQL tables and have your submissions automatically transferred after each submission. We've actually had this out for a few weeks, but it is no longer considered a beta.
- Amazon AWS S3 - You can now setup a direct integration with your S3 buckets and have your submissions automatically transferred after each submission
Bug Fixes - Admin Portal
- Web App now has the ability to copy a submission and edit with or without media
- Fixed an issue where copying a form with lookup mappings would occasionally result in blank mappings in the copied form.
- Fixed some general SQL integration issues - Ability to generate table/column script based on fieldkeys instead of field names. Also now have the ability to search for fields when setting up your table mappings.
- Fixed a bug that happened on a few accounts where if they had SQL integration setup, they couldn't add any additional workflow items
- Added help text for integrating field data in your email workflows