Below are a few common app login issues and troubleshooting tips.
If you continue to have login issues please feel free to contact email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly. To speed up the support process please give as much detail on the issue (including things that you've already tried) as possible with screenshots of error messages.
Verify that your email address and password are correct.
1. Check that you are using the correct email addresses. You may have used an alternate email address to register your account. If someone else added you onto their account, you may need to contact your account administrator to verify your registered username (email address)
2. Verify the spelling of your email address.
3. Make sure you are using the correct password.
4. You can easily reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password?" button on the login page of the app. It is important when resetting your password to make sure you check your spam/junk folders for the reset email that gets sent to you
Have you tried restarting your device?
1. Restarting your device is often a good first step in troubleshooting device issues
Are you connected to the internet?
1. Check to make sure your device isn't in Airplane mode.
2. Check to see if you are connected to the internet by navigating to google on your device
3. In some cases you may be connected to the internet but are still unable to connect/login to the FastField app. These cases are discussed in the following tips.
Are you trying to work in offline mode?
1. Verify that your app is not in Offline Mode.
Offline mode is a mode that you can set your app to and allow you to fill out forms while not connected to the internet.
Are you connected to a company network that is blocking connection to FastField?
1. Check with your IT Admin to see if your company network is blocking FastField. They will need to whitelist https://manage.fastfieldforms.com.
2. Have your IT Admin check the UTM Webfiltering and make sure the above URL is whitelisted
Does your device have a VPN that is blocking connection to FastField?
1. If your device is company issued, you may have a VPN setup on your device. Please check with your IT Admin and make sure https://manage.fastfieldforms.com is whitelisted
Reinstall the app
WARNING - If you have any in-progress forms, those will be lost when reinstalling the app. If you do not want to loose any in-progress forms, do NOT do this step.
If you don't have any in-progress forms that you are worried about loosing you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. In some cases this has fixed login issues.
If you continue to have login issues please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly. To speed up the support process please give as much detail on the issue as possible with screenshots of error messages.